1. gut felling = gut reacton 直覺,本能

    直覺告訴我…:I have a gut felling…
    e.g. I have a gut feeling that the relationship won’t last.
    直覺告訴我,這段關係不會太長久。
    sb’s gut:憑直覺,憑感情(決定或判斷)
    e.g. My head said that I should go but my gut said I should stay.
    理智上我該走,但是直覺告訴我該留。
    hunch 直覺;預感 I have a hunch…
    e.g. I had a hunch that you’d be here. 直覺告訴我你會來這兒。
    six sense 第六感,直覺 【儀式感:a sense of ritual】
    a / my six sense told me…:直覺告訴我…
    e.g. A sixth sense told me that the train was going to crash. 直覺告訴我這列火車要撞車。
    intuition 直覺
    e.g. Her intuition was telling her that something was wrong. 她的直覺告訴她一定出了什麼問題。

    1. 自作主張的表達 take the liberty

    take the liberty of doing sth
    e.g. I took the liberty of booking theatre seats for us. 我自作主張給大家預定了戲票。
    be at liberty to do sth. = be allowed to do sth. 被准許做…
    e.g. I’m not at liberty to reveal any names. 我無權透露任何人的名字。

    1. 內心深處的表達 deep down / deep down inside

    e.g. Deep down, I know you really love me. 我內心深知你真的愛我。
    Deep donw inside, there is a part of you that feels for her.
    在你內心深處,藏著一份情感,一份對她的情感。
    be in (too) deep:陷得很深;身陷困境
    e.g. Xiaojiang, we’re in too deep. 小醬,我們都陷得太深了。