you never know:很难说,很难预料
    e.g. You never know, she might change her mind.
    很难说,她或许会改变想法。

    you never can tell:很难说,没法预料
    e.g. Who knows what will happen to Peter and me in the future, you never can tell.
    谁知道彼得和我将来会怎么样呢?永远无法预料。

    know what’s waht:懂行,老练
    e.g. Xiaojiang’s been in the business for 10 years, she knows what’s what.
    小酱从事这一行业已有10年了,她很懂行。

    know sth inside out:精通;对…了如指掌
    e.g. He knows the system inside out.
    他对该体系了如指掌。

    know sth back to front:熟谙;对…了如指掌
    e.g. She knows her part in the play back to front.
    她熟谙自己在剧中的角色。

    know-it-all:自以为无所不知的人,英式中常用 know-all,讽刺人
    e.g. She is such a know-it-all, she always thinks she is right.
    她自以为是个百事通,总认为自己是对。

    know all the answers:自以为比别人知道得多,自恃聪明
    e.g. Allison thinks shw knows all the answers, but she’s clueless about a lot of things.
    艾莉森自以为比别人懂得多,但她对很多事情一无所知。

    know your place:安分守己;安于现状
    I just get on with my job and do as I’m told, I know my place.
    我只是按吩咐做好我的工作,我很守本分。