1. You don’t go there

    不想继续聊下去,想结束话题:
    Did you pass the English test?
    You don’t go there. 你别提了。

    1. There you go
    • 用于夸奖别人做得好:加油,干得漂亮 = Come on! / Way to go! / You can do it!

    I’ve finished everything already.
    There you go! 干得漂亮!

    • 讽刺,幸灾乐祸,相当于中文的 “我就说吧”、“我早说过了”

    There you go! I knew you’d forget if you didn’t write it down.
    你看!我就知道不写下来你会忘。

    • 鼓励别人,表示:就是这样,就怎么简单

    You just insert your card, then enter your PIN and there you go.
    你只要插入你的银行卡,然后输入密码,就可以了。

    1. There you go again

    你又来了,你又来这一套。
    There you go again, talking about people behind their backs.
    你又来了,喜欢在背后议论人。

    1. there there

    没事没事,好啦好啦
    用于安慰人或者哄人
    There there, don’t cry. 好啦好啦,不哭。

    1. put it there

    一言为定;来握个手吧
    在商务场合,表达意见达成一致时说的
    So, do we have a deal? 那么,我们达成协议了?
    Sure, put it there. 当然,我们我握个手庆祝一下吧。