Don’t bother. 不用麻煩了,別費心了;別白費勁了
    用ever加強語氣:Don’t even bother.
    e.g.
    A: I’ll get you a chair. 我給你拿張椅子吧。
    B: No, please don’t bother. I’m leaving. 不,不用麻煩了。我要走了。
    Don’t even bother. You’re not talking me out of this.
    別白費勁了,你勸阻不了我的。—《絕望的主婦》

    Don’t bother me. 別煩我;別打擾我
    e.g.
    I’m sorry to bother you, but could you help me lift this suitcase?
    對不起打擾你了,你能幫我提一下這個行李箱嗎?
    能麻煩您…?:Could I bother you…?
    Could I bother you for a glass of milk? 能麻煩您給我來杯牛奶嗎?

    can’t be bothered 懶得(做);不想費力
    can’t be bothered to do sth
    can’t be bothered doing sth
    e.g.
    I can’t be bothered to iron my clothes. 我懶得燙衣服。
    Most evenings I can’t be bothered cooking. 大多數晚上我都懶得做飯。
    not bother to do sth. 懶得做某事
    It was so hot. She didn’t bother to cook. 天太熱了,她懶得做飯。

    hot and bothered 焦慮不安的;心急火燎的,怒氣沖沖的
    be/get hot and bothered
    e.g.
    Xiaojiang’s getting hot and bothered about the idea. I think she needs your suggestion.
    小醬為這個想法感到焦慮不安。我覺得她需要你的建議。